Friday, August 7, 2009

Quick Update on Health

I wish I could say that my blood pressure had come down nicely on its own--or even that the new medication had started working. However, there's been no real change yet. I've taken the norvasc religiously (it's only the 4th day though) and still diastolics in the high 90's. I've even managed to get back walking on my ankle (did I mention that I did a fantastic job of spraining it in Sedona, which will be 2 weeks ago tomorrow, and that it still hurts quite a bit? I guess I didn't mention that yet.) And, that I've even started to lose a little weight--ok, a really little so far, but I've started, and that's what counts (or at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

I'm practicing patience. I've iced my ankle as ordered, (in fact I'm icing it now), had my bloodwork drawn, got my allergy shots, and I'm walking as much as I can. I'm taking meds as ordered, and I'm just going to have faith that it'll all come together soon. I'm going to keep it positive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your thoughts in here--